Claudio Morana is Professor of Economics at the University of Milan-Bicocca. He is also Director of the Center for European Studies (CefES - University of Milano-Bicocca); President and Director of the Rimini Center for Economic Analysis - Europe (RCEA-Europe ETS).
His research focuses on macro, financial, and climate change economics and econometrics.
- Cassola, N., De Grauwe, P., Morana, C., & Tirelli, P. (2022). The risks of exiting too early the policy responses to the COVID-19 recession. RESEARCH IN GLOBALIZATION, 4(June 2022) [10.1016/j.resglo.2021.100073]. More →
- Baiardi, D., & Morana, C. (2021). Climate change awareness: Empirical evidence for the European Union. ENERGY ECONOMICS, 96(April 2021) [10.1016/j.eneco.2021.105163]. More →
- Morana, C. (2021). A new macro-financial condition index for the euro area. ECONOMETRICS AND STATISTICS [10.1016/j.ecosta.2021.09.005]. More →
- Morana, C. (2019). Regularized semiparametric estimation of high dimensional dynamic conditional covariance matrices. ECONOMETRICS AND STATISTICS, 12, 42-65 [10.1016/j.ecosta.2019.04.001]. More →
- Morana, C., & Sbrana, G. (2019). Climate change implications for the catastrophe bonds market: An empirical analysis. ECONOMIC MODELLING, 81, 274-294 [10.1016/j.econmod.2019.04.020]. More →