CefES International Conference
1st International Conference on European Studies
10-11 June 2019 - University of Milano-Bicocca
The Center for European Studies (CefES-DEMS) promotes research on Europe. The Conference gathers scholars from different fields in Economics and Social Sciences, with the objective of contributing to the empirical and theoretical debate on Europe. The Conference provides a forum of discussion for scholars interested in the European economic, social and political situation, in the evaluation and design of institutions and policies in and for Europe, with a particular focus on North-South, East-West and Rural-Urban Divide in Europe.
Conference topics are:
- Macroeconomic policies
- European governance
- Productivity, Growth, Convergence
- Regulation and financial stability
- Economic and political dynamics
- Taxation and representation
- Migration and trade
- Inequality and social exclusion
- Climate change and energy policies.