CefES International Conferences
5th International Conference on European Studies
Jointly organized by the Network for European Studies: CefES-DEMS (University of Milano-Bicocca), KOF (ETH Zurich), EI (London School of Economics and Political Science), JRC (European Commission), Robert Schuman Center for Advanced Studies (EUI), RCEA Europe ETS (The Rimini Center for Economic Analysis – Europe)
12-14 June 2023 - University of Milano-Bicocca, Milan
To register, you should complete the online registration form and pay the registration fee. Participants also have an option to pay the registration fee via bank transfer. To obtain the bank account details, please contact us at email@example.com. In order to be included in the Conference Program and the Abstract Book, the registration fee must be received by June 10, 2020. Invoice will be handed to you at the conference or send via email. If you do not inform us, we would simply put your name and university/affiliation to the invoice.
- The early presenter registration is EUR €150.00 until April 30, 2021
- The regular presenter registration is EUR €200.00 after May 1, 2021
- The early registration for PhD student presenters is EUR €75.00 until April 30, 2021
- The regular student presenter registration is EUR €100.00 after May 1, 2021
- The early non-presenter registration is EUR €75.00 until April 30, 2021
- The regular non-presenter registration is EUR €100.00 after May 1, 2021
If you want to benefit from the reduced fee for students, please send a copy of your student card via email to firstname.lastname@example.org upon registration.
- Conference information / documentation
- Payment is due at the time of registration. EUR
- Payment made be made by credit card or bank transfer.
- When paying by bank transfer, an invoice will be sent with necessary bank details.
Registration cancellation policy
- All registration cancellations must be received via email to to email@example.com by the dates listed below.
- For cancellation requests received between May 1 and May 31, 2021, a refund of 50% will be provided.
- No refund will be given for cancellation requests received after May 31, 2021.
- No-shows are subject to the full registration fee.
- Refunds will be issued within 30 business days after the conference concludes.
- Standard: until 5th June 2020
- Late: after 6th June 2020